- Phone: (919) 934-2359
- Mailing Address: PO Box 699, Clayton, NC 27528
- Physical Address: 2180 Steel Bridge Rd., Clayton, NC 27520
1. We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the Scriptures as originally given.
2. We believe in the Eternal Triune God.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by shoe indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a distinct experience subsequent to salvation, providing for life and service.
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to divine righteousness apart from God.
8. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin May, very God and very man.
9. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples.
10. We believe in the necessity of Water Baptism by immersion.
11. We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly called communion or the Lord's Supper, for believers.
12. We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and the eternal judgment of Satan and his angels.